About Alibagh- Holiday Homes :
Drawing inspiration from the blissful coastal town of Alibaug in Maharashtra, Alibagh holiday homes has been developed as a unique concept of offering Lucknow it’s perfect weekend break. Providing for a blend of functionality and luxury, amidst the soothing greens of the countryside, landscaped gardens, paved pathways, traffic free zones and most importantly, a river band and sand beach, makes it the perfect destination for a family to visit.
- Statue of Lord Buddha with a height of Approx.. 25 ft.
- Buddha Temple
- Lord Buddha’s Meditation Center
- Yoga & Ayurvedic Habitat Center
- 85 Luxurious Cottages
- Adventure Activities : Climbing, Mud Biking, Horse Riding Cycling etc.
- Open MP Theater for plays
- Swimming Pool , Boating , Fishing & Motor Boat etc.
- Kite Flying: as introduction of Lucknow heritage “Patangbaazi“
- Restaurants for promotion of Country Foods, Chinese & Thai Foods
- Specially Double Decker Cruise for the First time in Lucknow, from Gomti River Front to Lhasa Resort
- Situated on National Highway (NH-25A) between the Agra Express
- Highway and Lucknow-Delhi Highway, where you can reach within 30-45 minutes from the main city.
- 25km access from Airport.
- 30km from Railway Station.
Contact Details :
Location : Rudraksh Developers, Woodland Garden, Scorpio Club, Off Kursi Road
Phone : +91 8874202455 |+91 8874202452 | +91 8874202462 |+91 8874202461